Finding Plane Favorites!


Creator of passengerpicks.com, Delta flight attendant Val Kegel is featured in the latest Key To Cayman editions. Click to view:
Fall 2013Spring 2013Fall 2012

Hello! My name is Val Kegel and I feel very fortunate - I absolutely love my job, and I absolutely love the Cayman Islands! As a flight attendant for a major airline for 40 years, I have spent the last seven years flying to and from Grand Cayman several times a week. During my flights I have asked thousands of passengers four questions:
  • Where did you stay on the island?
  • What businesses gave you the best service?
  • What was your best restaurant experience?
  • What was your favorite activity or hidden surprise that you would like to do again?
  • What was your best Cayman shopping experience?
Passengers give such good and frank advice; I summarized their comments in a Fun Fact Sheet which I hand to all my passengers traveling to Cayman. One thing about passengers, they will tell you what is hot and what is not! The popularity of the Fun Fact Sheet led to this web site, which offers so much more. So enjoy and I hope you fall in love with the Cayman Islands too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Top Five Budget-Friendly Restaurants

Crystal Caves A 2018 Must Do!

Celebrate Women's Dive Day